Wilderness Tactical Products, LLC was founded in 1981 to fill the needs of people who demanded durable, high-quality equipment. We are not just concerned with durability, we are downright stubborn about it. Our motto is our philosophy: "Overkill never fails."
You can be confident that you are purchasing the highest quality tactical equipment on the planet - all proudly made in the U.S.A.! Our "Original Instructor Belt" set the industry standard for tactical belts and are regularly worn by military, search and rescue, law enforcement and SWAT teams across the country. We take a lot of pride in introducing original products to market like our Safepacker concealed weapon holster, the Giles Tactical Sling and Single-Point rifle sling, the Sonoran Shirt concealment garment and dozens of hunting and outdoor tactical accessories.
Our products have been tested from the icy mountain peaks of South America to the blistering Sonoran desert for almost 30 years, and they have proven themselves time and again. They have consistently been favorites of serious outdoorspeople, mountain climbers, search and rescue, American Pistol Institute and Gunsite personnel, as well as armed military, intelligence, police, instruction and civilian professionals around the world.
Why Buy From Us?
- We are absolutely dedicated to making the strongest equipment of its type in the world. We are concerned about goodness, not cheapness, and firmly believe we offer exceptional value and top quality.
- Every Wilderness Tactical-brand product is made by us in the U.S.A., right here in our Phoenix facility.
- Every seam is multistitched and taped with nylon binding tape. We backstitch all starts and stops on stitch runs. All materials are of the highest quality available and carefully chosen for their attributes.
- We use custom-made premium nylon webbing in many of our products.
- All polymer hardware is high-grade, often custom cast in reinforced configurations just for us.
- We strive to create original designs rather than copy others, and unlike many others we continue to improve existing designs as new ideas and new materials become available. Our belts, slings and virtually every other product we make are several generations into their development -- they are never "done." The lab tests of our Original Instructor Belts™, posted here, is a typical example of why we have become one of the most trusted names in tactical gear.
We have gone to extremes to make our products as good or better than we claim them to be. Overkill never fails.
Ralph Holzhaus II
President, Wilderness Tactical
Click here to go