Those interested in becoming a dealer must meet the following requirements:
- An active storefront and Yellow Pages ad (or other continuing advertising.) State business license and FFL are not in and of themselves adequate proof of full time retail activity.
- A $500 opening order at wholesale pricing, after which there is a $100 minimum order. If the minimum is not met on continuing orders there will be a $15.00 fee.
- One year of inactivity will disqualify dealer status.
- All Wilderness products will be advertised and sold under the Wilderness name with the provided instructional material (where applicable.)
- Shipping and handling is FOB Phoenix, Arizona.
Please call 1-800-775-5650 for details. For more information about becoming a Wilderness dealer, Click here to download our Dealer Application in both Word and PDF formats.
These requirements are not all-inclusive and are subject to change without notice. Our acceptance of dealers is at our discretion and may be subject to factors including, but not limited to, other dealers in a specific region, sales volume, etc. Completion of application does not guarantee acceptance as a dealer. We believe it is in the best interest of everyone involved that we only sell to dealers who fulfill our minimum requirements. Dealers will best represent our products by maintaining a selection of inventory in stock, rather than ordering solely on a per-bid basis or offering all items by “special order only.” We expect that our products be sold at the retail pricing. We have made every possible effort to offer a reasonable markup at a reasonable retail price. We do understand, however that there are occasions that prices may be reduced to be competitive when bidding for a departmental purchase.
Full dealer requirements don't match your needs? Our new smaller-volume Associate Dealer program may be perfect for your web-based business, tactical training staff, blog, or group buy. Details coming soon.
Ralph Holzhaus, Founder of Wilderness Tactical Products, LLC launched the concept as a way to introduce new products and specials to their growing dealer network without incurring the costs and hassles associated with traveling. 'We understand that the economy has taken a toll on many of our dealers who may not want to spend the money to travel this year, which is why we’ve made it easy for them to simply log on and shop online."
Click here to go